2011年6月30日星期四

She has said is no longer online

 She has said is no longer online, don't play the game anymore, but small Beijing still landed, enter your user name and password, looked familiar, is called the call of green tea's bow, xiaojing mouse, also is the point.
Her body, was also pessimistic, only one pair of shoes in the shining.
Then she m-days: where is it?
China-day: green tea?!
Xiaojing: well.
China-day: where are you, tell me, I come to you!
Little jingbao locations, moments later, Hua Tian will appear in front of her. Purple month loading, as well as the purple glow sword in his hand, red like blood.
"These days, how many people you killed? "She asked.
"Countless. "He smiled.
"You know how many people do you gear envy? You afraid of someone deliberately to blast you? ”
"Who loves explosions, let him burst it, if it can burst. "He said, staring eyes tightly xiaojing," why for no reason at all not to play this game, do you consider when it was my mood? ”
"Green tea, as I said, my wife, no one can bully. Others say to you, I will redouble our return! Therefore, sth "he was silent.
Stood, played one line: don't leave me, I will not stand.
Xiaojing heart fibrillation fibrillation when there is a man, to kill her to a red name, doesn't care who the best equipment to her, she is not considering moving, is more of a feel relieved.
She wants to see days, wanted to see the real China in days!
"Green tea, you say, when someone's already not see hope when, one day, he suddenly saw the hope he would do it? Ought to seize the hope that it desperately? ”
Xiaojing unconsciously nodded.
"You are my hope. "China day trading and small Beijing, Beijing of equipment that had to be small, piece by piece of small transactions to the Beijing, xiaojing put on in silence.
Until she was put on all the equipment, he isolated road "be my girlfriend, green tea, not allowed to refuse, so to settle. ”
"Oh, me"
"Well, accompany me to wash the red bar. ”
China day of domineering, as always.
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论