2010年9月18日星期六

3 talk about life

On the life of the text, I wrote again and again, from the initial of aimless, to talk about a certain law, and now they want to write a three talk about life. This time about life, I do not think one-sided as before further asserted, because the flowers in the world, birds and a paradise.
- Inscription
Maybe I should not put life and ideals, dreams together that might have wanted to achieve that so that everyone can have a rich and happy life, and perhaps want to be able to most vividly in my mind the expression of life to every one can see this text to my friends. So will do my best to painting the full picture of this piece of life, finally found, in fact, life is not like that. It is this is a simple, simple, complex, multi-element combination of gorgeous.
Life, I used to from the biology, natural science perspective to illustrate its appearance. From the birth of light green, to the micro-cooked green, then mature and verdant, and finally scatter the golden illusion Chun Ni, life is so. At first, I always thought that only occupy a tree, with a forest, is the best of life is a manifestation of the greatest value in life. Now, I admit, I was wrong, life is simple from birth to death, health instead of monotone simple, happy to die without loss, is the best life.
Once I was then able to appreciate the understanding of their ambitions, and self-control to control their own ambitions, of course, is now the same people who appreciate it, because they can better integrate into society and acquire survival skills in the community. But, now I do not despise those willing to ordinary people. Because not everyone Xiji Zhao different kind, gorgeous, noisy life, like quiet is not the idea is not to make progress, but they prefer to float freely on the ocean of life, not for news up to the nobility, not wishing to be superior, but has its own garden, chords, paper and ink they think is the happiest person in the world. This is what life is diverse, not ambition and extraordinary two words can say, but there are countless forms in interpreting the brief and beautiful life. Of course, the ability of people, you can perform a variety of life, why should be a defined, the definition of this is free, light and life? Thought here, I can not help but ashamed.seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论