2010年9月18日星期六

Mother's mind

My mother was a village teacher, she was far from the city where I live, I gave birth to a full head of white hair, the natural mother's old friends.
The performance of the elderly were a lot of old, such as easy to get sick, more than words, loneliness, love memories, forgetful ... ...
Living Well, over to the mother, thus repay the upbringing of her ex, to make interactive advertisement of filial piety, a busy most of their lives that we should spend more time with her elderly people is, I have this idea, his wife and daughter both are happy urged me to quickly take over the elderly.
What better song to sing as children: "Remember childhood dreams do, is like a never withered flowers, to accompany me through that wind and rain, to see things change, to see tremendous change ... ..."
In a time when I was six, my father and my mother divorced, the mother led my sister holding little brother left us, a number of years before I found my mother and sister and brother, an extraordinarily mixed emotions Millions, which was when I married.
When I joy to meet his mother when she insisted on not come to my home, my mother a lot of difficulties and some of her thoughts, she felt she was not a good mother, this life is unworthy of the sons and daughters, but she stressed that only buildings not used to Zhu, Last fail to beat me, or come to my place.
The elderly to see special affinity across generations, my mother took my daughter's hand on the chatter to open the matter, are some vague memories of my childhood: What a bad stomach; fear of injections: funny cat dog love strokes: crawl coal pile to play, made like a black like; do not love hair; like little adults like ... ...
I always tie him down the mother's mind.
A clear memory of his mother in particular, my poor mother said, are those of my childhood memories in the dust: What early weaning; body weak; not hold enough; 100 days was admitted to the nursery, bought something called the building blocks give toys; young maternal love lost when ... ... I am still the mother of a grain of sand in the eyes, often lured his mother to tears.
His wife got a little older, because I go to the bathroom, or to the kitchen often forget for slippers, she immediately Tian Mu and TV, Buyiburao's rebuke me, and even accused me of....
Renault can clip
bmw gt1

没有评论:

发表评论